The live virtual workshop, facilitated by one of our expert accuracy skills consultants, combines the benefits of online accessibility with the ability for participants to practise our proven accuracy techniques on their keyboards, using a specially prepared e-Participant Manual.
The best way to see how it works is to participate in a 30-minute taster session. There is no charge or obligation, just the opportunity to try out some activities and ask questions.
Participants engage in practical activities
Working accurately means your people are more efficient and productive.
And it means they get more done without feeling stressed.
Virtual Workshop Objectives
- To measurably improve data accuracy
(participants complete pre- and post-workshop interactive assessments)
- To increase concentration and attention-to-detail skills
- To know and be able to apply accuracy techniques for different types of data
- To boost efficiency and productivity when processing and checking information.
Confidential, in-house delivery
This virtual workshop is delivered in-house with a group of your own people.
For the virtual workshop to work well, we need participants to feel comfortable sharing examples of the mistakes they have made at work. That’s why this virtual training is in-house and not open to everyone. We respect the confidential nature of the examples given.
The virtual workshop is based on the established Developing an Eye for Accuracy face-to-face delivered programme, which consistently delivers an average group reduction in errors of 50-60%. Early indications show that the virtual workshop participants achieve the same level of measured improvement as a result of the training.
Work accurately with:
- Strings of digits
- Clustered, or grouped data
- Punctuated data
- Names and addresses
- Email addresses.
Interactive accuracy skills practice
Participants apply accuracy techniques to online activities in a specially prepared e-Participant Manual.
Working at their keyboards, participants progress through a series of data accuracy skills exercises, applying the techniques they have learned through facilitated discussions with the online trainer.
In the example shown, participants compare two columns of address data, identifying exact matches and spotting errors within a time limit.
Who’s it for?
The virtual workshop is relevant to people who read, check or transfer data in their job.
Typically, participants work in business services, sales, customer service, finance, operations, procurement, HR and all administrative support roles.
Participants should be comfortable communicating online.
Work at the optimum speed for accuracy
It’s possible to work quickly as well as accurately.
Participants time their activities and track their accuracy against their ‘optimum speed’.
They learn how to ‘superconcentrate’ and how to check their work.
Each virtual workshop participant receives:
- Pre- and Post-workshop assessments
- Assessment results with written personal feedback
- Interactive e-Participant Manual
- Tips Guide summarising key learning points
- 3-month access to the Accuracy Video Learning Pathway (6 online videos plus downloadable guides)
- Access to fun, monthly interactive accuracy tests.
What about the technology?
Access to a modern computer fitted with a webcam, microphone and speakers is required for each participant. The use of headphones is also recommended. We use standard virtual meeting software. Our pre-workshop online test session checks everything is working as it should be.
Our short, online pre-workshop questionnaire helps our trainer to relate the learning messages specifically to the work your people do.
We use specially prepared interactive password-protected pdfs, which are supplied for you to distribute to the participants in advance of the virtual workshop.
Participants are asked to bring their smartphones to the virtual workshop.
2 x 3.5 hour sessions
(total: 7 hours)
9am - 12:30pm
on consecutive days, or as required.
16 participants per virtual workshop.
The benefits of the virtual workshop over face-to-face delivery
At Scott Bradbury, we are believers in the power of face-to-face delivery. However, online facilitation does provide new opportunities to enhance the value and accessibility of the learning.
There are three big benefits of the virtual workshop over the face-to-face delivery:
- Added flexibility - your people can participate from any location, whether that is from home or your different corporate offices, nationally and globally (we can be flexible on timings, allowing for international time zones)
- Extra Trainer Time for Preparation and Review - your people are helped to prepare for the workshop properly (in the Essential Workshop Preview) and they review it thoroughly (in the Essential Workshop Review).
- Additional resources - your people have access to online video-based and skills testing resources to sustain performance improvements and keep the accuracy messages front-of-mind. They encourage transfer of the learning from the workshop to the workplace.
Experience a taster session for yourself
To experience for yourself how the virtual training works, ask for your own personal workshop taster session. In just 30 minutes, you’ll try out some of the interactive activities and learn about the pre- and post-workshop testing. We’ll show you the post-workshop fun monthly tests and answer all your questions and explore the best way to make the training work for your people.
There’s no charge or obligation, just the opportunity to try for yourself. Click here to complete the request form. Thank you!